We’re seeking a full-time Health and Wellness Department Purchaser with a passion for natural wellness, a love of local food, a desire to work in a local small business, and exceptional customer service skills.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest — only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of vitamins, supplements, natural health products and industry trends.
• Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Natural Product Advisor or equivalent an asset.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with purchasing and inventory management.
• Computer proficiency in POS, SGO(system generated ordering) Excel, Inventory and office software.
• Willingness to adapt to changing requirements of a growing small business.
• Ability to lift 25kg.
• Department Purchasing: Meets/exceeds sales, margin and shrink. targets, follows industry trends and make decisions on new inventory.
• Merchandising: Receive orders, create eye catching displays, and organize promotions.
• Customer Service: Advise customers on store products, customer retention/satisfaction.
Compensation provided but not limited to:
• Competitive wage based on experience.
• Health Benefits after 3 months of employment.
• Profit Sharing enrollment at 1 year of employment.
• 4 – 5 day work week.
• 25% Staff Discount benefit.