Extra Gum Social Buzz Promotion
Chance to win one of 5 prizes of £1,000 cash. To enter, locate one of the #GetYourDingBack posts from an Extra Gum influencer posted on Instagram and add a comment saying how you plan to #Getyourdingback and follow @extraofficialuk on Instagram. No purchase necessary to enter. Promotion runs from 12.02.2021 – 07.03.2021. UK residents aged 18+ only. One entry per person. See https://www.facebook.com/extraofficialUK for prize details and full T&Cs.
Promoter: Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG.
Extra Gum Social Buzz Promotion
1. The Promoter: Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 09:00:00 on 12.02.2021 to 23:59:59 on 28.02.2021.
4. Entry Instructions: Chance to win one of 5 prizes of £1,000 cash. To enter, locate one of the #GetYourDingBack posts from an Extra Gum influencer which is posted on Instagram and add a comment saying how you plan to #Getyourdingback and follow @extraofficialuk on Instagram. No purchase necessary to enter. Only one entry per person.
5. Selection Process: The five winners will be selected randomly on 08.03.2021 from all eligible & valid entries posted across the multiple influencer accounts.
The winners will be announced via Instagram Stories and asked to DM @extraofficialuk within 3 days of notification as a winner providing contact details. Prize winners will then be contacted using these details and asked to provide details of their bank account into which the £1000 cash prize will be paid. In the event that the Promoter has not received the required contact details from a winner within 3 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to their prize.
6. Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the five winners. Winner selection will be entirely at random and the quality of an entrant’s post will not impact their chances of winning a prize. Entries containing inappropriate or offensive content will be disqualified and not entered in the draw.
7. Bulk entries, entries submitted via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter and GOAT agency (the agency responsible for prize fulfilment) assume no responsibility and are not liable for any person whose Instagram account details are used to enter without their permission. The Instagram account owner is accepted as the entrant and should they be selected as a prize winner, they will be the sole claimant of the prize, even if not responsible for posting an entry.
9. The Prizes: There are five prizes of £1,000 to be won. Cash prizes will be paid to the winners by bank transfer.
10. Prize Redemption: If you are announced as a winner on Instagram Stories, you will be asked to DM @extraofficialuk with contact details. Prize winners will then be contacted and asked to provide bank account details which will be used to make the cash prize transfer. A prize winner will receive their £1000 prize in their bank account within 30 days of providing the required details.
11. Each prize is as stated, is not for exchange or resale and no other prize alternatives are available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, a prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the Instagram account from which the winning entry was posted.
12. General: The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered (including by not being tagged with #GetYourDingBack) or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever.
13. The winners’ details will be retained for 30 days after the conclusion of the promotion to allow the Promoter to arrange for delivery of their prizes and to deal with any queries from the winners. The winner can request for their contact details to be deleted before the expiry of this period by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org where the email title should read Extra Gum Social Buzz Promotion Winner - Details Deletion – (Name) - GOAT agency, although the Promoter cannot be held responsible if such request means that it is unable to complete delivery of that winner's prize or assist them following deletion of their details.
14. Except where the winner has requested that their details are not to be shared, prize winners’ details (abbreviated names and counties of residence only) will be announced on Instagram Stories and also made available for a period of 30 days by sending an email to email@example.com between 14.03.2021 – 13.04.2021.
15. The prize winners may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the promotion with no recompense, during the 30-day period referenced in Condition 13 when the winners’ contact details will be held, except where they have requested for their details not to be publicised.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for a winner's identity details (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
17. The Promoter is not responsible in the event that a winner cannot be contacted as a result of having provided incorrect contact details or fails to receive their cash prize as a result of having provided incorrect bank account details.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. By posting an entry, a participant accepts Instagram's and Facebook’s terms and conditions. However, it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Entrants release Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Entry into the promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
22. Any personal details relating to unsuccessful entrants when participating in the promotion will be used for administrative purposes only and will be deleted once the prizes have been delivered to the winners. The winners’ details will be held and subsequently deleted in accordance with Condition 13.
- Information pageLink of the page