Chance to win a selection of luxury and technology items. To enter, like the promotional post on @ExtraOfficialUK, tag a friend in the comments and follow @ExtraOfficialUK Instagram account. No purchase necessary to enter. Promotion runs from 05.02.2021 – 05.03.2021. UK residents aged 16+ only. One entry per person. See https://www.facebook.com/extraofficialUK for prize details and full T&Cs.
Promoter: Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG.
1. The Promoter: Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents, aged 16 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 09.00.00 on 05.02.2021 to 23.59.59 on 05.03.2021, subject to Condition 4 below.
4. Entry Instructions: To enter, like the promotional post on @ExtraOfficialUK, tag a friend in the comments and follow @ExtraOfficialUK. No purchase is required to enter.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. Selection Process: One winner will be selected randomly on 08.03.2021. The winner will be announced via Instagram Stories and asked to DM @ExtraOfficialUK within 3 days of notification as winner, providing an address to which their prizes should be delivered. In the event that the Promoter has not received address details from the winner within 3 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to their prize.
7. Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
8. Bulk entries, entries submitted via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter and its agents assume no responsibility and are not liable for any person whose Instagram account details are used to enter without their permission. The Instagram account owner is accepted as the entrant and should they be selected as the prize winner, they will be the sole claimant of the prize, even if not responsible for posting an entry.
10. The Prizes: There is one prize to be won, consisting of the following item:
• Apple Watch Hermes
• 13” Apple MacBook Pro
• Iphone12 Pro
• Yves Saint Laurent Monogramme mini quilted textured-leather shoulder bag
• Gucci Soho Disco textured-leather shoulder bag
• Chloe Darryl small textured-leather shoulder bag
• Louis Vuitton KEEPALL BANDOULIÈRE 55 Weekend Bag
• Louis Vuitton NEVERFULL MM Tote Bag
• Louis Vuitton SARAH Wallet
• 100 Bottles EXTRA TROPICAL REFRESHERS
11. Prize Redemption: If you are announced as the winner on Instagram Stories, you will be asked to DM the Promoter and provide address details to which to items making up the prize should be delivered. The prize winner should expect to receive all items making up their prize by special delivery within 30 days of providing address details, although the Promoter cannot be held responsible should delivery of any or all items be delayed for any reason. The winner will need to sign confirming receipt of the items making up the prize and photographic evidence confirming delivery to the winner’s address might be taken. All items making up the prize are brand new products but they will be unsealed on delivery to the winner, as a result of having been photographed for the original promotional post.
12. The prize is as stated, is not for exchange or resale and no cash or other prize alternative is available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the items making up the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the Instagram account from which the winning entry was posted. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award an alternative prize (or individual items making up the prize) of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
13. General: The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered, are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever, or which are posted after the maximum number of entries have been submitted.
14. The winner’s details (including postal address details) will be retained for 30 days after the conclusion of the promotion to allow the Promoter to arrange for delivery of the items making up the prize and to deal with any queries from the winner. The winner can request for their contact details to be deleted before the expiry of this period by writing to Extra Promotion Winner Details Deletion, c/o The Social Hub Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Ltd, 3D Dundee Road, Slough SL1 4LG, although the Promoter cannot be held responsible if such request means that it is unable to complete delivery of the winner's prize (or any individual items) or assist them following deletion of their details.
15. Except where the winner has requested that their details are not shared, the prize winner’s details (abbreviated name and county of residence only) will be announced on Instagram Stories and also made available for a period of 30 days by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Extra Promotion Winner c/o [name], Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Ltd, 3D Dundee Road, Slough SL1 4LG, between 05.03.2021 – 04.04.2021.
16. The prize winner may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the promotion with no recompense, during the 30-day period referenced in Condition 14 when the winner’s contact details will be held, except where they have requested for their details not to be publicised.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for the winner's identity details (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
18. The Promoter is not responsible in the event that the winner fails to receive their prize as a result of having provided inaccurate or incorrect postal address details.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
20. By posting an entry, a participant accepts Instagram's and Facebook’s terms and conditions. However, it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Entrants release Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry.
21. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Entry into the promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
23. Any personal details relating to unsuccessful entrants in the promotion will be used for administrative purposes only and will be deleted once the prize has been delivered to the winner. The winner’s details will be held and subsequently deleted in accordance with Condition 14.
- Information pageLink of the page