We pride ourselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-oriented dealership and we develop long term partnerships with our clients based on fairness, trust and integrity. Our employees work together to achieve the successes we have attained.
Selling power sports is not about understanding technical jargon or fast talking .high pressure tactics. Power sports sales is a people business professionally assisting our clients through a very important purchase with integrity, enthusiasm and quality information. Successful Sales Professionals are career and community-minded individuals that thoroughly enjoy working with people.
We Need Enthusiastic People To:
• Become an expert on all of our power sports product lines.
• Participate in trade shows and help organize displays.
• Remain up to date with all manufacturer updates, product launches and sales training.
• Develop and increase sales and suggest new marketing initiatives.
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
• Above average income potential
• Full Time 4 season 5 days per week opportunity
• Advancement Opportunities
• Superior Training
• Full benefits
• RSP program!
Other important skills:
- Bilingual will be considered an asset
- Hard working
- Open minded
Please send your cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application, although only the successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Phone number(s)15063831022
- Location(s) 950 rue Champlain, Dieppe, New Brunswick E1A 1P8
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map