Please click through to read Andy O’Brien’s full update, where he expands on important updates from M&M Food Market, including:
• We consider M&M Food Market to be an essential service to the communities, which is why we are doing everything that we can to keep all M&M Food Market stores across the country open during this COVID-19 crisis.
• Our in-store staff continues with recommended hygiene practices, and every aspect of our store is considered with a special focus on high-touch areas like freezer doors, handles, countertops, and our payment terminals.
• To keep our employees and customers safe, there may be times when we have to limit the number of people in our stores; your patience is greatly appreciated for the benefit of everyone involved.
• Please allow us to serve you through our convenient online order and pick-up or Instacart delivery service available on our website.
• We are extending our regular Tuesday seniors discount to apply every day when seniors order online for pickup.
• Some locations may reduce their hours to accommodate things like restocking and additional cleaning; please be aware that store hours do vary by location so please consider adjusting your schedule.
Read the full letter > http://www.mmfoodmarket.com/en/covid-19/important-update-from-m-m-food-market