· Assist with ticket validation and line management, direct guests appropriately, and assist with loading bikes and equipment.
· Assist guests getting on lifts through friendly guidance and instruction.
· Perform inspection and documentation of pre-operational and operational checks.
· Provide an orderly and pleasant environment for our guests by “Owning Your Zone”.
· General outdoor housekeeping duties, including basic maintenance or carpentry duties.
· Demonstrate a commitment to exceeding guests’ expectations on a daily basis through work.
· Direct traffic and provide assistance to guests (special events, conditions, and building locations).
· Ensure signs, ropes, gates, and pylons are in place and maintained for guest and staff safety.
· Safely understand and execute all emergency procedures.
· Act as a “Resort Ambassador” to guests by being familiar with various resort products and services.
· Comply with all safety regulations of assigned tasks and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program.
· Work extended, flexible shifts, including weekends, in extreme weather conditions on resort.
· Have previous experience in a customer service role, facilities, and construction, or related role.
· Have previous experience in an outdoor role - an asset.
· Have carpentry or maintenance skills - an asset.
· Have a mechanical aptitude or familiarity with chairlifts or similar equipment - an asset.
· Have first aid training or experience - an asset.
· Have a valid class 5 driver’s license - an asset.
· Must be physically able to stand and turn, lift up to 30 pounds, and assist adult and children on and off the chairlift and/or assist guests with loading equipment (bikes).
· A summer season pass for downhill biking and mountain biking.
· Discounts on food, retail, and hotels.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
- Phone number(s)1.866.754.5425
- Location(s) 1500 kicking horse trail, Golden, British Columbia V0A 1H0
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map