Du North Designs Ltd. – Posts will include Du North specific content such as contest, promotions & sales and 1 other rela...
This position would consist of 30-40 hours/week. Please apply with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note, this position will be required to work from the offices located in McLennan, Alberta.
Social Media Associate Job Responsibilities:
The Social Media Associate is responsible for creating Facebook posts and engaging with the audience. The Social Media Associate will also be tasked with other associate duties as per direction from marketing manager. We require a minimum of 21 posts/week with engagement. Posts will include Du North specific content such as contest, promotions & sales and 1 other related post. This position will also be responsible for developing, implementing and analyzing Facebook ads.
Social Media Associate Job Duties:
• Create Facebook posts as per direction
• Engage on Facebook pages
• Monitor Facebook pages
• Develop posts and ads
• Analyze and adjust where necessary
• Communicate with Customers on Facebook
• Other associated duties as assigned by Social Media & Marketing staff
Social Media Associate Skills & Qualifications:
• Great Customer Service Skills
• Knowledge of Facebook is necessary
• Knowledge of online scrapbooking would be an asset
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Willing to learn, teach and lead
• Embodies respect and a desire to be part of the Team
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Open until suitable candidate is found.
Wage dependent on experience.